The Berkeley Lab IT Audio Visual Services (AV) team offers training and support to help your group effectively schedule, manage and host successful events in a virtual space.
Hours of Operation
Regular AV hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Any labor performed outside of these hours will incur overtime charges. The minimum labor charge for weekend days is 4 hours (depending on staff availability).
- Support for Virtual Events
- Audio/Video Editing and Post Production
- Group Audio Visual Training Workshops
- Audio Visual Equipment Upgrades
- Digital Signage Solutions
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, AV Services will evaluate requests for onsite event support on a case by case basis, following procedures and policies set forth by Lab directorate.
Scheduling a Streaming Broadcast
- To request support for a virtual event, please complete the AV Request Form.
- Berkeley Lab IT cannot provide technical support for virtual events hosted outside of lbl.gov domain.
- If you require extensive video editing services or camera operation, contact the Creative Services Office for equipment rental and camera control requirements.
View a Live Broadcast
- Most live broadcasts can be viewed by clicking here.
- Some events may require special broadcast arrangements with a vendor or a different broadcast link from the organizer.
- Contact the AV Services group if you have questions regarding events. Email: [email protected]
Video Streaming Library
- To view our library of programs, click here.
- Archive of videos prior to 2018 can be viewed here.
- To view other stored programs, such as YouTube videos, click here.
Still Need Help?
- IT Help Desk: 510-486-4357 (HELP)
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Requesters are responsible for any charges related to AV setup and/or pre-testing. You can cancel or modify existing requests by sending an email to [email protected]. Please include the ASKUS request number.
AV Services Hours: Support for Virtual Events: Rush Charges: Requesting AV Services:
Support for Virtual Events:
Requesting AV Services: