A/V Services (50, 54, 66 Auditoriums), Videoconferencing and Streaming
A/V Hours: Regular A/V hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Any labor performed outside these hours will incur overtime charges ($150/hour).
AV services are recharged based on a flat rate of $100/hr. Equipment is not charged.
Streaming is charged per hour, includes technician monitoring stream for duration. ($100/hr)
- A/V person present at your event for setup/breakdown is a minimum charge of one hour.
- Any request for full staffing (AV technician remains for duration of event) will be charged a minimum of 4 hours.
- Rush Charge: Setup/breakdown requests made with less than 48 business hours' advance notice will be billed at double time. Full staffing requests made with less than a two week advance notice will be billed at double time.
- Note: We may not be able to support emergency requests due to existing staff commitments.
- Weekend Charge: Minimum labor charge for weekend days is four hours (and depends upon staff availability).
- Damaged Property: Requestors take full responsibility to replace equipment/property that is damaged/lost/stolen during the rental use.
Network Cables and Switches
Most network services are free. Some have charges. Please open a Service Now ticket for assistance, or email LBLnet at firstname.lastname@example.org
$110 per hour for standard printer service from printer repair vendor
Quote will be provided for cost of parts, return visit may be required.
- Online journal access for those journals LBNL subscribes to: No fee
- Books and journal articles located at LBNL: No fee
- LBNL Reports: No fee
- Books, journal articles, and reports from UC Berkeley libraries: No fee
- Books, journal articles, and reports from other California or DOE-affiliated libraries: No fee
- Books, journal articles, and reports from all other libraries: No fee
- Material needed on a rush basis, i.e., within 48 hours: No fee
- The Library no longer purchases desk copies or books or personal journal subscriptions: Please check with your departmental business officer.