Sub-Contractors of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory must comply with the requirements of their sponsored DOE program office. Please go back to see those requirements. To arrange Sub-Contractor travel, you must complete the following:
- Request Guest ID number from Travel Services Ticket System
- Please have travelers institution and PO number available
- Prepare foreign travel authorization in TREX with assigned Guest ID number
- Sub-Contractors are required to provide the same information as an LBNL employee traveling internationally
- Make travel arrangements in compliance to Subcontractor Guide to Reimbursable Expenses
- Sub-Contractors are not eligible for cash advances, pre-payments, using CWT for travel arrangements, or direct billing of expenses
Sub-Contractors are not required to submit a foreign trip report or abstract.
Upon return, travel expenses should be submitted to Accounts Payable for reimbursement via invoice/PO.