- Building 26(510) 486-6266Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the nation′s premier public health agency---working to ensure healthy people in a healthy world
- The UC Traveler Insurance Coverage is available for both domestic and foreign trips while traveling on Laboratory/UC business. The coverage, however, differs depending on destination. The insurance coverage for foreign trips is more comprehensive, and includes Personal Property, Lost Luggage, Trip Cancellation or Interruption, Emergency Reunion as well as Out-of-Country Medical.
- The coverage for domestic trips is more basic and includes Emergency Medical Care and Evacuation, and does notcover loss of personal property.
- See the business travel benefits summary document for more details.
Please note: LBNL employees using Carlson Wagonlit/Cliqbook to make their travel arrangements are no longer required to register each trip on the UC Business Travel website. The travel itinerary is automatically forwarded from Carlson Wagonlit to iJET and on to ACE USA (UC Berkeley Business Insurance Provider). After purchasing an airline ticket via Carlson/Cliqbook, travelers receive a welcome email including the employee insurance card. Please print and carry the insurance card while on travel.
- The UC Personal Travel Program offers two travel plan options designed to integrate insurance benefits with valuable travel assistance services to help provide the extra protection you need while traveling far from home. Find out more about the Blue and Gold plan options, enroll in UC Personal Travel Insurance, and register your trip to receive real-time travel alerts.
- See the personal travel benefits summary for more details.