The DOE Office of Environmental Management (EM) has the following requirements before accepting a foreign travel request for review:
- Provide a detailed airline itinerary
- Provide PDF version of presentation/paper to be presented (if applicable)
- Provide name, phone number and email address of DOE Program Manager in the TREX "Trip Comments" section
- Provide copy of meeting agenda (if applicable)* Provide copy of meeting agenda (if applicable)
Please send Environmental Management documents to EWalker@lbl.gov
Environmental Management will not accept an incomplete request. All foreign travel conducted using EM funding should be pre-approved on a Fiscal Year Projected Travel Plan.
Before submitting travel requests, please consult and/or advise your DOE-EM program manager of your travel plans.
Vacation Guidelines for EM (FY14)
The following are EM guidelines for travelers taking vacation days while on foreign travel:
1. Case-by-case approval by approving official;
2. One day vacation is permitted for every 2 days of Official business (2:1 ratio)
3. All subject to traveler having sufficient leave balance.