Creating simple wiki pages in Confluence is easy.
- Simply click "Edit" in the top right corner and select "Edit this page."
- By default, the "Rich Text" tab is already selected. You can use the rich text editor for simple formatting.
This looks like MS Word - but it is just a small subset.
- Only the basic heading level styles and emphasis (bold, italic, etc) are available.
- The editor sometimes gets "confused" when you try to change things you have done, for example, working with numeric or bulleted lists - indenting, going back to a different look. Use Markup language to fix things if this happens to you.
- When using an imported Word doc as your page starting point, some things can be fixed without going to the markup language.