Provide a central repository of advice concerning mission critical applications at Berkeley Lab. Using a collaborate authoring approach, engage users, and application owners in an effort to test changes in applications, the browsers that are used to access them, and the operating systems that support the browsers and other typical workstation centric software.
Anyone can "add news" if you want to comment on some aspect of the testing.
- Jump off points for the major areas have been created. Click on the one of interest
- Add a new page if appropriate. Edit existing pages if one already exists.
- Use templates where appropriate (browser summaries are a good example)
- Testers will be responsible for reporting results in a timely manner
- The community at large can post comments or news to report issues
- The community can add systems they are testing for workgroup needs