Viewable by the worldSkip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata
smtp.lbl.gov - Basic outgoing mail service for onsite, internal to LBL, used by humans onsite and computers (e.g., servers that need a mail relay host).
- Access restrictions: senders must be on internal LBL networks; non-authenticated wireless LBL networks are not considered internal
- JGI and NERSC networks may use smtp.lbl.gov
- Authentication: None
- Encryption: N/A (no credentials exchanged)
- Maximum message size: 25MB
- For offsite email, including non-authenticated wireless LBL networks, see our Gmail help pages