Viewable by the worldSkip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata
How do I forward an email message as an attachment?
Gmail web interface
- Use the "Show original" item from the right-hand-side menu in message; this menu starts with "Reply"
- Select All
- Save as file.txt
- Attach file.txt to your email
- Select the message
- Go to the
- Choose Forward As -> Attachment
- Send the message
Message Menu -> "Forward As Attachment"
- Select Tools | Options... from the menu.
- Go to the Preferences tab.
- Click E-mail Options....
- Make sure Attach original message is selected under When forwarding a message.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again.
- Highlight any messages you want to forward.
- Click Forward.
- Address and send the email with the original messages attached, adding comments in the email body.
We are not aware of a procedure for forwarding messages as an attachment using Eudora.