Viewable by the worldSkip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata
Acquiring a Lab Email Account – the main Lab email service is Gmail
How Do I Send and Receive Email – see our Gmail help pages
- How do I find contact information about someone at the lab in my Email client?
- Where can I search for the location of a Lab employee, a Lab department or service?
Spam, Virus, and Hoax Email
- I got an email or a bounced email from my own email address? What is going on?
- How we do prevent spam at Berkeley Lab?
- Where can I get Berkeley Lab Anti-virus information?
- Are there email virus protection guidelines and information in Berkeley Lab?
- What does "AV Unscannable" mean in email messages?
- How do migrate/upload local UNIX/PC/Mac mail to Gmail?
- How do I copy or move messages to my local machine?
For help using Email, please see the Help Desk, 486-HELP (x4357).