Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Macintosh OS X users will need to use the Wireless Networking LBNL-employee profile from the Lab's Software Download Page in the Wireless Networking category.
Configuration files are available for Mac OS 10.5 through Mac OS 10.7.Mac OS 10.4 users only:Click here
After installing the configuration file, note the following settings:
1. If asked to choose the service to import the configuration into, choose "Airport."
2. After installing the configuration, push "Apply" in the lower-right corner of the System Preferences window.
3. Select "lbnl-employee" from the Airport menu in the menu bar.
4. If there is a menu for 802.1X at the bottom of the login window, change the setting from "Automatic" to "TTLS-PAP" before entering the username and password. The dialog in 10.7 does NOT need any settings changed before login
|10.7 version:||10.6 version:||10.5 version:|
5. When connecting for the first time, you will notice a dialog presenting you with a new trust certificate.
Push "Continue." You will be prompted for your system administrator password.
|10.6 and 10.7 version:||10.5 version:|