Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
The room has capacity for 25 people. The videoconference equipment is setup to support approximately 9 local participants at the table, however, the microphones will pick up other speakers who may be sitting around the parameter of the room.
In room equipment consists of:
- One main camera
- One document camera (located in the credenza)
- One display (picture in picture displays local participants)
The equipment cabinet key may be obtained at the receptionist desk located in front of the elevator.
The equipment consists of:
- cameras main camera document camera (elmo)
- monitors remote site monitor with picture in picture for local site
- equipment cabinet ir controller videotelecom corp. mediamax codec (vtel) microphones and cables are located at the rear of the cabinet.(microphones and elmo unit must be setup and dismantled by user before and after each conference)