This page covers options for recording and/or live streaming video or screen content with audio. Use cases include: broadcasting meetings via the web, recording lectures, and recording/sharing training. You may also be interested in the "Video Conferencing" overview page which describes interactive possibilities which may suit your needs.
Live and/or Recorded
- Full Service Professional Video/Streaming Production and Support is available from CSO. Contact them here.
- Live Streaming with Fixed Camera in the B50 or B66 Auditoriums is available from IT here.
- Readytalk provides screen and audio live streaming and recording.
In addition, we have a variety of suggestions for unsupported self-service options such as ustream.tv on labtech.lbl.gov. We also have information about places to put recorded video below.
- IT has consumer grade video cameras available for short-term checkout. Contact the helpdesk.
- IT offers a number of ways to share video content, and advice on other services not provided by IT here.
Request help by entering a ticket at help.lbl.gov or calling the IT Help Desk at x4357. Someone from Collaboration Services will be able to provide assistance in choosing a tool.