Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
We provide video streaming broadcasts to the desktop for both live and pre-recorded lectures, meetings and conferences. For do it yourself recorded meetings, we can store presentations as Video on Demand files which can be viewed any time. The video streams can be viewed from local or remote locations, such as off-site buildings or employee homes. The streaming service uses the Zoom streaming application. Presentations can be broadcast from the following locations:
- Building 50 Auditorium
- Building 66 Auditorium
Scheduling a Streaming Broadcast
- Send e-mail to AV@lbl.gov.
- If you require high quality video taping and editing services, or camera operation, contact the Creative Services Office for equipment rental and camera control requirements.
View a Live Broadcast
Most live broadcasts can be viewed by clicking here.
Some events may require special broadcast arrangements with the vendor and a different broadcast link. When these special events occur, the one time live broadcast link will be published in the Today at Berkeley Lab newsletter.
Contact the Audio Visual Services group at AV@lbl.gov if you have any questions.
View a Stored Program
- To view stored programs, click here.
- To view other stored programs, such as YouTube videos, click here.
- (510) 486-4357
- E-mail: AV@lbl.gov
- Requestors are responsible for any charges due to setup and/or pre-testing. Requestors may cancel requests by sending email to AV@lbl.gov.
A/V Hours: Regular A/V hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Any labor performed outside these hours will incur overtime charges.
AV services are recharged based on a flat rate of $100/hr. Equipment will not be charged for separately.
- Our rental inventory for the 3 rooms which we support includes laptop PCs, in-room LCD projectors, and wireless microphones. Please contact us if you have questions about your needs.
- A/V person present at your event for setup/breakdown is a minimum charge of one hour.
- Any request for full staffing (AV technician remains for duration of event) will be charged for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Rush Charge: Setup/breakdown requests made with less than 48 business hours' advance notice will be billed at double time. Full staffing requests made with less than a two week advance notice will be billed at double time.
- Note: We may not be able to support emergency requests due to existing staff commitments.
- Weekend Charge: Minimum labor charge for weekend days is four hours (and depends upon staff availability).
- Damaged Property: Requestors take full responsibility to replace equipment/property that is damaged/lost/stolen during the rental use.