You are the first line of defense for the system(s) you use! Attacks on systems connected to the Internet, as well as on networks themselves, are continually becoming both more frequent and more sophisticated. LBNL Cyber Security offers various security training and awareness courses as well on online configuration and security guidelines.
The RPM includes a requirement for yearly computer protection training. You can complete this requirement by taking one or more courses every year.
- Cyber Security Annual Refresher Course
- Can't get online? Check onestop.lbl.gov
- SPAM? Report SPAM
- Email targeted to your UC/LBNL/DOE role?
Forward to [email protected]
- Lost/stolen computer, phone or tablet? Report
- Minimum Security Requirements
- Web Browser Plugin Security
For more, check out the following pages:
- Contact Cyber Security at [email protected].
- For technical support, please call the IT Help Desk at 486-4357 or go to the IT Help Desk Web site.