Ordering Phone Service
(Building 2, 30, 33, 46, 59, 71, 71A, 71B, 76, 76K, 76L and 78 users please click here.)
Obtaining Services from the Telephone Service Center
Requests for service must be submitted by a designated Telephone Coordinator. Division level written approval is required to be added to the list of Telephone Coordinators. For further information, please call the Telephone Service Center at x7997 or send email to email@example.com.
1. The following services may be obtained by sending e-mail to the Telephone Service Center.
- Install new telephones and auxiliary equipment
- Move, change features, extensions or set types of equipment
- Disconnect telephones and auxiliary equipment
- Change user name
- Order headsets, pagers, calling cards, or cellular equipment
- Rent conference phones
- Install data jacks (include floor plan as attachment)
- Make any of the following modifications to existing telephone equipment:
- Change number of rings
- Change calling level of access
- Add voice mail to existing extensions
For any of the above services, send email to the Telephone Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your service charge Project-Activity ID with your request.