Step1: Invite Participants
Send Participants the meeting information:
1. Date and Start Time of Conference (including the time zone).
2. Conference Phone Number to dial (toll-free, toll, or international).
3. Their 7-digit Access Code.
4. Web URL http://lbnl.readytalk.com and 7-digit access code (same as for audio).
Step 2: Start Your Audio Conference
(Note: The Chairperson’s passcode must be entered by the Chairperson or his/her designate before the conference can begin.)
- Dial the number provided for your conference.*
- Enter your 7-digit Access Code followed by #.
- Identify yourself as the Chairperson (press * when prompted, then enter your 4-digit passcode followed by #).
- Press 1 to start audio conference.
Step 3: Start Your Web Conference
Note: ReadyTalk supports all browser types including Mozilla, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Netscape. You must have Java installed. The chairperson must be on Java version 1.3.1 or higher (except 1.4.0). Participants must be on Java version 1.1.4 or higher (except 1.4.0).
- Go to: http://lbnl.readytalk.com
- Under "Chairperson" enter your Access Code and Passcode and click "Login"
- From the Conference Center page click on Open Meeting Controls.
- From the Conference Control screen click Start Meeting.