The Computer Protection Program administers the Laboratory's computer security program and provides the Laboratory community with technical expertise and up-to-date information and resources for improving computer security and cyber security awareness.
- If Your system is blocked from network access due to a virus infection or vulnerability, such as missing patches, contact the IT Division Help Desk at email@example.com or ext. 4357.
- Report spam, phishing, hoaxes
- For these and other issues, visit the Computer Protection Program page.
- For technical support, please call the IT Helpdesk at 486-4357 or go to the IT Helpdesk Web site.
- The Computer Protection Program after-hours emergency pager number is (510) 486-7770.
- Computer Protection Program Policy, Blocking
- Computer Security Annual Refresher is an annual requirement for all employees.