IT manages the AV support, which includes reservations, setup and breakdown of rental equipment within the rooms and staffing, if needed, for LBNL’s three designated A/V conference rooms. The rooms are:
- 50 Auditorium
- 66 Auditorium
- 54-130 Pers Hall
- Please note the 54 Pers Hall projector and podium PC are now available for use at no charge. The remote used to turn the projector on and off is located at the podium. You may simply reserve the room and operate the equipment yourself. Charges will apply if AV support is requested.
Each of the three rooms is equipped with the following equipment:
- LCD projector
- Room sound system with wireless lapel and hand held microphones
- Desktop PC mounted at the podium
- 4-port switch box in the podium, should you wish to use your own laptop
Regular A/V hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday--Friday. Any labor performed outside these hours will incur overtime charges. Minimum labor charge for weekend days is four hours (and depends on staff availability).
Requests for A/V support can be made using the A/V Request Form.
For questions, please send e-mail to AV@lbl.gov. A/V support and the provision of rental laptops and portable LCD projectors to conference rooms other than the three mentioned have been discontinued. Call ext. 6068 for more information.Note: For lecture or meeting videotaping and/or content editing, or duplication services, contact Creative Services by phone at ext. 6541 or view the CSO Web page.h4.
- Audio-Visual Services: IT Help Desk: 510-486-4357
- E-mail: email@example.com
Note: For video production, editing, and duplication services, contact Video Services x4882.
A/V Hours: Regular A/V hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Any labor performed outside these hours will incur overtime charges.
As of November 1, 2015, AV services will be recharged based on a flat rate of $100/hr. Equipment will not be charged for separately.
- Our rental inventory for the 3 rooms which we support includes laptop PC's, in-room LCD projectors, and wireless microphones. Please contact us if you have questions about your needs.
- Minimum staffing (i.e., having an A/V staff person present at your event outside of setup/breakdown time) is one hour.
- Any staffing request will be charged for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Rush Charge: Requests made with less than 48 business hours' advance notice will be billed at time-and-a-half.
- Note: We may not be able to support emergency requests due to existing staff commitments.
- Weekend Charge: Minimum labor charge for weekend days is four hours (and depends upon staff availability).
- Damaged Property: Requestors take full responsibility to replace equipment/property that is damaged/lost/stolen during the rental use.