Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Regular A/V hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Any labor performed outside these hours will incur overtime charges. Minimum labor charge for weekend days is four hours (and depends on staff availability).
The following rooms are IT supported:
*54 Pers Hall projector and podium PC are available for self-service at no charge. The remote used to turn the projector on and off is located at the podium. You may simply reserve the room and operate the equipment yourself.
Each of the three Auditoriums (50, 54, 66) are equipped with the following equipment:
- LCD projector
- Room sound system with wireless lapel and hand held microphones
- Desktop PC mounted at the podium
- 4-port switch box in the podium, should you wish to use your own laptop
Requests for A/V support can be made using the A/V Request Form. We do not provide support for offsite events.
Note: For lecture or meeting videotaping and/or content editing, or duplication services, contact Creative Services.
- Phone: 510-486-4357
- E-mail: email@example.com
A/V Hours: Regular A/V hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Any labor performed outside these hours will incur overtime charges ($150/hour).
AV services are recharged based on a flat rate of $100/hr. Equipment is not charged.
- A/V person present at your event for setup/breakdown is a minimum charge of one hour.
- Any request for full staffing (AV technician remains for duration of event) will be charged a minimum of 4 hours.
- Rush Charge: Setup/breakdown requests made with less than 48 business hours' advance notice will be billed at double time. Full staffing requests made with less than a two week advance notice will be billed at double time.
- Note: We may not be able to support emergency requests due to existing staff commitments.
- Weekend Charge: Minimum labor charge for weekend days is four hours (and depends upon staff availability).
- Damaged Property: Requestors take full responsibility to replace equipment/property that is damaged/lost/stolen during the rental use.