Regular AV hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Any labor performed outside of these hours will incur overtime charges. Minimum labor charge for weekend days is 4 hours (depending on staff availability).
The following rooms are IT supported:
|54||130 (Pers Hall)|
Each of the three Auditoriums (50, 54, 66) are equipped with the following equipment:
- LCD projector
- Sound system with wireless hand held microphones
- Zoom Room capability or existing podium PC
- Wireless screen sharing for laptops (no adapters needed)
Requests for Zoom Webinar license support can be made using the AV Request Form.
For more information on Berkeley Lab video conferencing services, visit the Video Conferencing FAQ page.
Still Need Help?
- IT Help Desk (510) 486-4357
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
AV Hours: Regular hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Any labor performed outside these hours will incur overtime charges ($150/hour).
AV services are recharged based on a flat rate of $100/hr, including staffing for live streaming events which require technician monitoring Zoom webinar for the duration.
- AV person present at your event for setup/breakdown is a minimum charge of one hour.
- Any request for full staffing (AV technician remains for duration of event) will be charged a minimum of 4 hours.
- Rush Charge: AV requests made with less than 48 business hours advance notice will be billed at double time. Full staffing requests made with less than a 2 week advance notice will be billed at double time.
- Note: We may not be able to support emergency requests due to existing staff commitments.
- Weekend Charge: Minimum labor charge for weekend days is 4 hours (and depends upon staff availability).
- Damaged Property: Requesters take full responsibility to replace equipment/property that is damaged/lost/stolen during the rental use.
- Requests for onsite AV support, Zoom Webinar or Zoom Large Meeting license offsite support can be made using the AV Request Form.