Maintenance to LBL power systems impacting Building 50 will take place over the weekend of Aug 19-20.
The following systems are expected to be operational:
- Login / LDAP / Directory Services
- www.lbl.gov, today.lbl.gov, newscenter.lbl.gov
- Email delivery, routing, and access including email lists.
- All Google Services
- Building management and security systems operated for Facilities
- Telephones and Voicemail
- Network access to unaffected buildings on the LBL site.
The following systems will be taken offline:
- All IT Operated Business Systems (Peoplesoft Finance, Peoplesoft HR, LETS, Maximo, etc).
- Commons (Confluence) (will include websites for facilities, IT and other sites hosted on this platform).
- WWW2.lbl.gov including all sites hosted on this platform.
- All HPC Services
- All IT Provided CIFS (Home Directory, Group Share) Services.
- All services in 2109 Colocation Facility.
Systems will have different restoration points, but restoration could easily extend into Monday August 21st.
Please monitor status.lbl.gov for updates.