Click on any of the following links to download these forms. You can then view them, save them on your computer, fill them out in your word processor and print them, or print blank forms to be filled out later. To preserve the formatting of the RTF forms, you must use a Mac or PC on which MS-Word v.5.1 or later is installed.
Request for Non-U.S. Citizen or Non-U.S. Permanent Resident: for unclassified visit or assignment. If an affiliate is from a "sensitive country" (see list), do not initiate affiliate processing. Instead, visit the Affiliate Processing web page for instructions.
If you are entering the U.S. as a visiting researcher or employee who will receive compensation from Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, you must visit a U.S Embassy or Consulate outside the U.S. to obtain a U.S.Visa Stamp in your passport before your departure. The Visa Waiver Program has restrictions -- the bearer (WT, waiver for tourism, or WB, waiver for business) may not receive any salary; the status may not be extended; and the status may not be changed within the U.S. to any other immigration classification.
Visa Status Documents and Applications
To be downloaded, completed, printed and signed by international visitor.
Fax completed documents and requested attachments to (510) 486-7563.
- H1B1 Application - Immigration Classification (Employees only) (RTF)
- H1B1 Application - Immigration Classification (Employees only) (PDF)
- Visitor Visa Online Application – Form DS-160
- Visa Application Information
Forms for Administrative Services Personnel Only
Insurance Information and Agreement Form
- Special Notice to All Scholars Holding J-1 Visas (RTF)
- Special Notice to All Scholars Holding J-1 Visas (PDF)
- Agreement to Purchase and Maintain Health Insurance in the U.S. (RTF)
- Agreement to Purchase and Maintain Health Insurance in the U.S. (PDF)
Tax Forms Are Available At The Following Locations:
Federal Tax Forms: Publication 519, Tax Guide for Aliens
California State Tax Forms:Franchise Tax Board