Privacy Notification Statement
(Revised October 1, 1998 for U5605)
The State of California information Practices Act of 1977 requires the Laboratory to provide the following information to individuals who are asked to supply personal information about themselves.
- The principal purpose for requesting the information on this form is to comply with the following Federal requirements: (i) title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended (ii) Executive Order 11246, as amended; (iii) section 402 of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended; and (iv) Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, as well as relevant implementing regulations.
- The information supplied on this form is used for required aggregated workforce data reporting to the federal government and for the administration of the Laboratory's equal employment opportunity/affirmative action and human Resources programs. The information will be given to government agencies responsible for civil rights laws if these agencies request such information, or as otherwise required by law.
- Furnishing the information requested on this form is voluntary. There is no penalty for not completing the form.
- Individuals have the right to review their own records in accordance with the Laboratory's personnel policies and collective bargaining agreements. Information on applicable policies and agreements can be obtained from the Human Resources Department and Diversity & Inclusion Office.
- The Laboratory offices responsible for maintaining the information supplied on this form are the Human Resources Department and Diversity & Inclusion Office.