Who You Know Could Be Worth A Thousand Thanks!
The Employee Referral Incentive Program (ERIP) is an integral part of our overall recruiting strategy and encourages employees to utilize their existing contacts and networks as potential sources for qualified candidates.
ERIP awards $500 for regular jobs, $1,000 for moderately hard-to-fill jobs, and $2,000 for most difficult-to-fill jobs to employees whose referral of an external candidate leads to a successful hire. Award payments are made one month after the successful referral reports to work.
There is no limit on the number of referral an employee can make, and there is no limit on the number of awards an employee can receive.
To make a referral:
(1) Log on to the Laboratory's Jobs Page jobs.lbl.gov and select Search All under Internal and Publicly Posted Positions
(2) Search for the position you want to refer, noting the referral-eligible positions by the bonus amount listed
(3) Once you open the position, click on "Refer a Friend" located on the upper right hand corner
(4) Follow the prompts, then click Submit to complete the referral.
- Alternatively, you can also complete submit an Employee Referral Form and forward it electronically to email@example.com.
- More information about this program is available in the Employee Referral Plan Provisions Document and Frequently Asked Questions.
- For additional questions, please call HR Shared Services Center at 510-486-4772 (HRSC) or email firstname.lastname@example.org