Google has a new App for Calendar for both IOS and Android Devices. Go here for info. http://www.google.com/calendar/about/
To have additional calendars show up on your iPhone, go here.
5/27/15: The following info needs to be updated
There are two methods to sync your iPhone with Google Calendar. One option is to use Google Sync, and the second option is to set up a CalDAV account. IT Division recommends using the Google Sync method. To set up Google Sync on your iPhone, follow Google's instructions here.
Subscribing to Other's Calendars on your iPhone
Please note: to subscibe to other's calendars on the iPhone, see the second page of those instructions. Here is an excerpt of those instructions:
Choosing which calendars to sync
Google Sync can sync up to 25 Google Calendars with the Calendar app on your iOS device (your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch).
To select which calendars to sync to your Apple device, follow these steps:
- Open the Safari browser on your phone and go to https://m.google.com/sync/settings/
- Click on Google Apps user? at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your domain name (e.g., YourDomain.com).
- Click the Sync icon in your domain area (this section has a green background).
- Sign in if required.
- Select your device to configure Calendars.
IT Division Help Desk: (510) 486-4357, http://help.lbl.gov