Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Records Transfer Form.doc
The Transfer Form is used to describe the records series being transferred to the Archives and Records Office (ARO). Information required on the form includes:
- The Laboratory unit maintaining the records.
- The office location where the records are maintained.
- A contact person.
- The title of the records, the dates covered by the records, the number of boxes.
- A brief description of the records such as terminated employee files, reimbursable files, patent files. For research and development (R&D) records, please describe the project involved and its significance, the relation of the records to future research, and whether the records are related to a patent.
- As long as the records meet the transfer standards, ARO will do the data entry on all the folders - we will enter the title of each folder exactly as it appears on the folder into our database.
Send the completed records transfer form as a Word file (not PDF) to email@example.com for approval prior to sending records.