Viewable by the worldSkip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata
- Check in and follow up on the past and future action items for developing the JGI knowledge base and the Training project.
|15min||update on Knowledge base project|
|15min||Update on Training project|
- Kecia M Duffy will create a governance structure document for the knowledge base. - still in progress 12/6
- Kecia M Duffy will work on creating a set of ten most asked questions as examples for the knowledge base. - in progress 12/6
- Jeff L Froula and Mike Barton summarize the brain storming session about topics using first draft of the tag policy.
- William (Bill) B Andreopoulos speak to Leila about the different plugins specifically about making suggestions.
- William (Bill) B Andreopoulos and Simona F Necula will create a concrete plan and syllabus for the first five training sessions.
- Simona F Necula ask to always stream at JGI the software carpentry workshops.
- Simona F Necula to create a survey for the end of each workshop.
- Simona F Necula put existing training workshop information on to training site with Leila.
- Jeff L Froula create a list of the domain experts for different topics in the JGI.
- Simona F Necula ask software carpentry at berkeley about possiblity of streaming classes.
- Jonathon (Jon) Bertsch add more information data sources that can be given to Leila and put on the site.
- William (Bill) B Andreopoulos look into different plugins for Q&A sites on wordpress.